- The school or municipality enters into a contract with the EMU, which covers both the financial cooperation and the data processing.
2. The school creates users and adds a list of students.
3. Once a semester, students fill in the questionnaires in school, during class time. Parents receive the questionnaires by e-mail or SMS on their phone.
Students and parents do not need special access to EMU to complete the questionnaires.
4. Together with a general description, at least one parent, the pupils themselves (from year 7) and the class teacher receive the questionnaires in their EMU profile via e-mail.
5. The results are used by the class teacher, school management, school support persons and the Education Authority to improve the educational environment in order to provide better learning opportunities for every student.
Before each step, we send reminders to all parties involved with precise information on what needs to be done at which point.